About This Course
This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to handle the purchase, sale and return of inventory. You will learn how to manage sales and purchase transactions, including prices and discounts, item charges and order promising, Requisition management, Returns management and Customer service
Subsequently, the course provides detailed information about inventory management features and capabilities, including inventory control, reservations, order tracking, managing inventory at multiple locations, managing location transfers, assembling items, basic warehousing, and item tracking using serial and lot numbers.
Finally, the course covers the use of relationship management capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to help companies manage their relationship with customers, suppliers, prospects and any other important stakeholder.
By end of the course, the learner will be able to understand the following:
- Understand how to use Order Processor Role Center and manage Sales transactions
- Learn how to set up Sales Order Management and use Drop Shipments, Sales Prices and Discounts, Item Substitutions
- Learn how to sell Nonstock Items and manage Customer and Vendor Returns
- Learn how to setup Requisition Management and Item Charges for Purchase and Sales
- Understand the Assemble to Order features in Business Central
- Learn how to analyze Item Availability, Reclassify Inventory, Make Reservations and Track Supply and Demand
- Learn how to set up a Company with multiple locations, Centralized warehouse and responsibility centers
- Learn how to Sell and purchase inventory with multiple locations, perform an inventory transfer, use serial and lot numbers to track inventory and assemble items
- Learn how to setup and work with Contacts, Segments, Questionnaires, Sales Quotes, Opportunities
- Learn how to setup and work with interactions, campaigns, email logging.
By end of the course, the learner will be able to perform the following activities while implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Use Order Processor Role Center and perform Sales transactions
- Set up Sales Order Management
- Setup Sales Prices, Discounts, Item Charges for Purchases and Sales
- Perform transactions related to Drop Shipments, Selling Nonstock items, Item Substitutions
- Setup Requisition Management
- Setup Customer and Vendor Returns
- Analyze Item Availability, Reclassify Inventory, Make Reservations and Reserve an Item, Track Supply and Demand
- Set up a Company with multiple locations, a centralized warehouse, Responsibility centers
- Setup and manage inventory for Purchase and Sales with multiple locations
- Setup and use serial and lot numbers to track inventory Setup functionality for assembling items
- Setup Contacts, Segments, Questionnaires , Sales Quotes, Opportunities, Campaigns, Email logging
- Setup and Record Interactions
Please reference the course catalog on lithan.com.
Staff Member #1
Biography of instructor/staff member #1
Staff Member #2
Biography of instructor/staff member #2
Frequently Asked Questions
What web browser should I use?
The Open edX platform works best with current versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari, or with Internet Explorer version 9 and above.
See our list of supported browsers for the most up-to-date information.
What computer should I use?
The course requires a computer running Microsoft Windows 7 or later.